Canterbury Golf is seeking expressions of interest for the 2023 Canterbury Men’s and Women's Selector positions. These are rewarding roles that contribute to the ongoing success of Canterbury Golf.
To successfully fulfill the roles, the following skills and attributes are required:
- The ability to provide quality and fair player appraisals
- Well organised
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A passion for golf
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to spend time at Woodward/Pollock Cup and major tournaments based in Canterbury to observe players
- Previous playing experience at a high level would be advantageous
The key responsibilities for these roles are:
- Providing quality appraisals of players based on observational analysis, analysis of scoring data and the selection criteria.
- Developing working relationships with the other selectors on the panel and the Golf Development Manager.
- Observing confidentiality when selecting teams.
- Adhere to agreed communication protocols.
The position's term is 31 March – 31 December 2023.
A role description can be acquired by clicking below:
2023 Canterbury Men's Selector Role Description
2023 Canterbury Women's Selector Role Description
For further information, you can contact Blair Minton on 027 203 9767 or email@example.com.
Applications in writing, outlining relevant skills and experience can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday 24 March 2023.