Canterbury Golf is seeking expressions of interest for the Canterbury Women’s Selector positions. This is a rewarding role that contributes to the ongoing success of Canterbury Golf.
To successfully fulfil the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- The ability to provide quality and fair player appraisals
- Well organised
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A passion for golf
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to spend time at Pollock Cup and major tournaments based in Canterbury to observe players
- Previous playing experience at a high level would be advantageous
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Providing quality appraisals of players based on observational analysis, analysis of scoring data and the selection criteria.
- Developing working relationships with the other selectors on the panel and the Golf Development Manager.
- Observing confidentiality when selecting teams.
- Adhere to agreed communication protocols.
The position term is 31 March – 31 December 2022.
A role description can be acquired by clicking – HERE. For further information you can contact Blair Minton on 027 203 9767 or email@example.com.
Applications in writing, outlining relevant skills and experience can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday 25 March 2022.