Juliana Hung has capped off a remarkable 2018 by winning the Canterbury Sportswoman of the Year award at the ORIX NZ 2019 Canterbury Sports Awards. The evening is an iconic celebration of sporting achievements, honours our region's outstanding athletes, coaches, officials and administrators.
Juliana Hung had a great 2018 with highlights including representing New Zealand at the Queen Sirikit Cup and winning the NZ Stroke Play title.
Juliana 2018 achievements include:
- Represented New Zealand at the Women's Queen Sirikit Cup, Asia Pacific Amateur, The Junior Open in Scotland, the Junior World Cup in Japan and at the Youth Olympics in Buenos Aires.
- Represented Canterbury at the NZ Toro Interprovincials and in the Canterbury U19 Team at the Girls Interprovincial.
- New Zealand Stroke Play Champion
- South Island U19 Champion
- Canterbury Stroke Play Champion
- Aorangi Stroke Play Champion
- Winner of the Lydia Ko Scholarship
- Member of the NZ Golf Academy